Monday, September 13, 2010

"Neighbors" made friends in Lenoir, NC

...My new sculpture "Neighbors" was well received at the 25th Sculpture Celebration which opened on 9/11 in Lenoir. I was gratified by the wonderful comments and the connection I felt with those attending this exhibit. This is a maquette (sculptor’s small preliminary model) for a 20’ tall sculpture and the first in a series I am creating which deals with “Man’s Inhumanity to Man." I used 1/4" stainless for the Star of David, brass for the Crescent Moon and copper for the Cross. My goal is to find a home for the full sized sculpture where it can be viewed by a diverse population.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Mr. Berger~ I was so excited to see your art on the front page of the Daily Courier today! It looks like thing are continuing to go well for you. Congratulations! Hope you and your wife are both well. Give her my regards!

Heather Gilbert (The one you used to share your eggs with, lol!)

random notes said...

Sorry we missed the show in Lenoir this time. We left Blowing Rock on friday at noon. Love your new work Ralph.

Janis evans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.